Well, we made it through the first week of parenthood. Here are some highlights:

This is one of James's favorite places to be, curled up on my chest. He loves being snugged down in the Moby wrap and takes really good naps there, while conveniently I'm able to use two hands and get some things done.

James HATES spit baths. He screams the whole time (which is why there is not a picture of the bath). But afterwards he is really happy and awake and his hair is super poofy, it's really cute. Of course, we think everything about him is cute.

He takes a pacifier, or chupie as my family calls them and sleeps fairly well in his crib. I like this picture mostly because of the scowl on his face. He does that alot, especially when he's awake. He's a very serious little guy, I'm sure that will change with two parents as silly as we are.

This is the closest thing we've gotten to a smile on camera. We have to keep his hands covered constantly with either mittens or socks. He just likes to scratch his face too much otherwise.

He loves to sleep with his hands up by his face. He gets all squirmy and upset when he wants to move his hands but they are swaddled tight.

His hair curls when it's wet, but sticks up straight when it dries. With the help of a little hairspray I was able to keep some of the curl in his baby-hawk (BTW Dan has decided he does not like baby-hawk hairdos).

Proud Mama

Fuzzy head!

Proud Papa

We love our little guy!
OH What a cutie! The kids are in love with him already. Oh, and BTW, James is Chelsea's baby. There has been no mention that he belongs to Dan. Sorry Dan! Congrats on making it thru the first week!
ReplyDeleteHi Kingstons! I came across your blog & was so excited to see your little boy--congrats! He really is such a cutie & I love all of his hair! Hope everything is going well for you guys & that you're getting some sleep!
ReplyDeleteHe is SO CUTE!!!!
ReplyDelete