Sunday, February 7, 2010

Week Two


Here's our little guy after two weeks. He's opening his eyes more now and really paying attention to faces. He was being really cute and alert one morning while I was eating breakfast. This is him in his bouncer chair on the table.


little smiles
BIG YAWN
He really likes his carseat. He looks so small in there! He just sleeps like a champ when we take him out in the car or to the store (I ventured to Target with my Mom and Costco with Dan, it was a big step).
Bath-time is getting better, he only screams for part of the time instead of the whole time, and afterwards he is a very calm and happy little guy.
James is a very sturdy, strong little boy. He is very good at holding up his head already.
Thanks for the cute bath towel Grandma Kingston. He's our little "soapasaurus".
Week two had its challenges. James was circumcised on Tuesday so the next couple of days were a little rough, especially that first night. On the bright side, we're getting into a little schedule now which mostly includes eating every two hours and sleeping in between. At night he's down around ten or eleven and goes for a couple of four hour stretches between feedings. That's good news for me because I haven't proven to be a really great napper (it's a talent I'm working on developing, along with greater patience). My Mom left Saturday morning to go back home. We miss her already, she was such a great help and a joy to have in our home. Love you Mom!
Here are a couple of videos. They're not super exciting, I'm mostly puting this on for the grandparents. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Look at all that hair! I can't believe all that hair! He is so, so, so very handsome!! I hope week 3 is awesome! Love these updates! It was so great to talk to you! call whenenver! love ya!

    ReplyDelete