Thursday, September 23, 2010

Just Real Quick...


James just looks so pleased when he drinks from his sippy cup and picks up his little snacks, both of which he is getting very good at.

Pushing his bum in the air trying to crawl, but he mostly just scoots backwards a little bit like an inchworm in reverse.

His super-chunk legs get stuck in the bumbo. Dan calls it his snail bum.

I love this grumpy face, although they aren't very common (maybe that's why I get a kick out of it).


I wanted to post this right now for my own future reference.

Two days ago James's first little tooth started to poke out! I have been expecting him to start acting miserable for weeks now due to the preliminary drooling like crazy and such, but he never really did. I guess we have an easy teether on our hands (can't complain about that!) He was a little congested for a few days, his napping schedule was somewhat unpredictable but still in tact, he fussed a little more often and needed frequent love and snuggles throughout the day (can't complain there either), and he woke up 30 minutes earlier than usual for a while. THAT'S IT! Either it wasn't that bad for him or he's a total trooper. We'll see when he starts getting his molers I guess, but he's just such a sweet boy and I am so grateful for him!

Another big update: WE HAVE REACHED THE POINT OF FALLING ASLEEP ON HIS OWN! I've been trying since almost the beginning of his little life, among our other sleeping struggles, to get here. It is wonderful! I'm so proud of our little James!

No comments:

Post a Comment