You're almost as big as Dan now!-Steve
You look so cute! I love it! Thanks again for all your help! Love you guys!
I think if we are going by sheer body mass, I now beat Dan hands down! It's all downhill from here.
Chels, You are a Doll! Tys and I need to plan a trip out there to see you and the cute baby when he comes. :)
Look at your cute self!
You're almost as big as Dan now!
ReplyDelete-Steve
You look so cute! I love it! Thanks again for all your help! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteI think if we are going by sheer body mass, I now beat Dan hands down! It's all downhill from here.
ReplyDeleteChels, You are a Doll! Tys and I need to plan a trip out there to see you and the cute baby when he comes. :)
ReplyDeleteLook at your cute self!
ReplyDelete