Our little boy turned two yesterday! This post marks two milestones, James being alive and happy for two years and me posting about something the next day...HA!
I love decorations, even simple ones just make the day special. James loved all the balloons, there were plenty around to play with and he LOVED his cake. If he hadn't cared about the cake I would have been disapointed. It was a labor of love, much time, and some frustration but in the end I was pretty happy with it.
We had our friends the Millers over to share in our celebration. Between James and the three Miller boys we had some fun and crazy times! We ate pizza and cake and ice cream then James (and the other boys) opened the presents.
James got some SWEET little star wars guys from his friends. He is totally in love with them, especially the ones with light sabers. He also got a triceratops with a "robot" or guy that can ride on it and shoot stuff, some playdough tools (not the most exciting gift, but I think he will come to appreciate them) and...
...A TRICYCLE!
We're still working on how to actually ride it, but that was the first thing he asked for this morning so I think it's a winner.
His two year checkup today confirmed that he is a healthy, growing boy. We feel so very blessed to have such a wonderful little guy in our family for all eternity. We love you Sir James!
that cake is amazing, chels!! and james is just adorable!!..i've yet to tell you congrats on baby #2! so happy for you :) -whit
ReplyDelete