Our little guy is growing up so fast! Here are some snippits of the last month:
Facts and Figures:
14.5 lbs, 25 inches, 50th percentile
Basically he's our average little guy!
Things I love that he does:
When he rolls from his tummy to his back and looks totally surprised (as if he hasn't done it just the day before).
When he reaches for me after his nap or when I get him out of his chair.
When he's falling asleep and he looks at me, squints his eyes and coos softly behind his pacifier. Then I say, "I love you too."
How happy and excited he gets when "Daddy Comes Home".
He laughs when we laugh, and laugh, and laugh, and sometimes when I tickle under his chin.
When he kicks and arches is back in the tub because he's having so much fun.
He gets so calm when I sing to him before naptime and bedtime. I can just watch his blinks get longer and longer until he finally drifts off.
He will now fall asleep in his crib on his own. I just swaddle him, give him a hug and a kiss, stick his chupie in his mouth and after a while he goes to sleep. It's not fool proof but it works probably 80% of the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment