Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Vids-N-Pics

Our Latest Videos:
I love it when James manages to bring his hands together with his fingers laced. It makes him look so serious and grown up.

We began having more napping success when he's wrapped up like this. I swaddle him tight and then strap him down to his sleep positioner with another blanket. It may look inhumane, but it keeps him from twitching and waking himself up so in my oppinion it's for the best.

James is just growing up so fast! We love him bunches and bunches!


3 comments:

  1. I love how you have him strapped down! that is what makes them happy sometimes? and nap time is precious when your a mother. We swaddled annica similarly when she was small. And whatever worked is what i needed to do. So I am glad that you found a way to make it work! I love his hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to eat him up in his sqealing video! cant wait to see him in August!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We swaddled both our boys when they were babies. It seems to REALLY help with naps and night time.

    ReplyDelete