First of all, here are the latest video links:
Happy Little GuyRolling Over
Our sweet little guy is three months old now! I can't believe how much he is growing up. He is all smiles and giggles (except when he's hungry or when it's time to sleep). He is starting to grab at his toys and he's usually got his hands in his mouth. He's just over 13 lbs now too!

He loves to snuggle and play with us. Sunday afternoons are special because we are all home together and Dan and I both feel nice and relaxed after Church (Sunday mornings are a different story). Here we are hanging out on the couch after a feeding session.


Later, snuggling with Daddy. Dan is the pro at putting James to sleep. I can do it when I have to, but when Dan's around I gladly pass the baby off for nap and bedtime.

This picture is a little dark because I turned off the flash in order not to wake the baby, but I still think it's sweet.

James is starting to enjoy his tummy time. He can hold his head up for a long time now and reach for his toys or just look around.

And any time James is in his bouncy chair with some toys and a parent to coo at him he's in heaven!
He's so big! And adorable. Let's not forget that part. I can't believe he likes tummy time. All 3 of my kids have hated it, so I just assumed all kids detested it.
ReplyDelete