Monday, April 19, 2010

Awe, that's sweet!

James snugglin' with his lambie-pie, and trying to stuff his hand in his mouth.

You know what else is sweet?


Cinnamon Toasted Almonds


(recipe here)


Mmmmmmmm.


They make a great gift too.


Now here's a sad story...my recipe file from our old computer is gone. Our computer died not long after James was born taking with it our budget worksheet, much music, some photos, and my collection of recipies. I think I had printed most of them, but it's still sad.


So here's to this recipe being the start of my new recipe file (which I plan to back up on my thumb drive).

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I know this post was about that sweet little boy (who's adorable!) but I HAVE to say that I love that bedding in the background! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how is he getting so big already? And who does he get the fast growing hair from? He so stinking cute snuggling that lamb!

    ReplyDelete