Sunday, April 11, 2010

Oh, what a boy!

Look at that little squishy face! I just want to eat it up, but that's not what I was going to blog about.
First off, since I can't get videos to load on blogger I've put a couple on YouTube. Here are the links:
Giggles
Happy Sunday!
(by-the-by, does anybody know how I can get these to show up on the side bar of the blog?)

In other news, Dan and I were talking and we decided James's hair was getting really long, plus it's been thinning out quite a lot. He was starting to look like a little old man with a receding hair line. My friend Stephanie recently posted about how she buzzed her baby's hair so it would grow in even and I felt inspired...

Before...

(these clippings are 1 1/2 inches long!)
...After!
Obviously he's thrilled about the results (he was just tired, really).

Speaking of being tired, doesn't he just look like he's sleeping so peacefully?

Think again.
We've been struggling with nap time for the last couple of weeks, but it's getting better. The weird thing is, he'll sleep for 6 hours in his crib at night but he won't sleep for more than 20 minutes at a time in there during the day...try and figure that one out. So he takes most of his naps in his bouncy chair or his carseat, these are where we have the most success.
And just to top off this post, here are a few more pictures of our handsome little guy.
We just love him to pieces!



2 comments:

  1. James sleeping is my new favorite picture. He looks so happy.

    P.S. this is Aubrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! He's getting SO big! Love the new 'do'! I hear ya on the only 20 min naps during the day! Way to go getting him to sleep 6 hrs at night though! That's quite an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete