Monday, December 21, 2009

It's Christmas Time!

Just wanted to send a shout-out to all our great friends and wish you a
Merry Christmas!
We've got five weeks to go in the pregnancy and believe me, I'm getting ready for this to be over. This child is way too comfy up in my ribs and on my bladder.
Isn't decorating for the holidays fun?!? I love it!
Our ward Christmas party was very nice. Dan and I were both in the program and since the theme was "Christmas in Nauvoo" we got to dress up for the occasion.
Here's to seven-months-pregnant pioneer ladies!
(I have to say that was probably the most comfortable outfit I've worn in a long time)



2 comments:

  1. I totally thought the same thing about the Pioneer night. Lovin' not sucking in for awhile!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUn! You look so cute Chels! Can't wait to see that little baby. ANd I LOVE your crib set!

    ReplyDelete