In July my good friend Ashley came to visit from Utah and we had a good time. Of course there was a lot of staying up late and talking but we did a few memorable things too. We went up to Seattle one day and wore ourselves out but it was a fun experience.
At the end of her visit she rode back to Utah with me and I proceeded on to the King Family Reunion. It was fun to see everyone, and Dan was sorely missed (he had to work). I don't have any pictures of the reunion yet, but when I get them I'll post some. Somewhere in there I had my birthday, I'm 24 now, yay! I bought some maternity clothes and we went out to dinner. Birthdays are not as exciting as they used to be...neither is getting older, maybe that's why. Anyway, Dan's birthday is just a couple weeks after mine, and I got some pictures of that. He wanted a pumpkin roll for his "cake" and pulled pork sandwiches for dinner. We had a nice evening.
Thanks to all who thought about us on our special days! Other than that, life just keeps clipping right along. I'm 18 weeks along now. The nausea is gone, the hunger levels have skyrocketed, and most days all I want to do is lay on the couch and read books (many of those days I find that I am happy to oblige). If the library was a business, I would be a great customer. We have the first ultrasound scheduled in three weeks and hope to find out what we're having. Boy or girl, we're super excited!
Look at you! You are so cute! Glad you are feeling better! WOW! You're almost half-way there!
ReplyDeleteThat pumpkin roll looks YUMMY! Happy Birthday to you both!
wahoo!! Happy birthday to you both! And we can't wait to hear about the ultra sound.... hopefully a spouse for one of our kids! Just kidding... maybe! You look so beautiful chelsea! love you guys and miss you tons!
ReplyDeleteYou look great! Pregnancy definately suits you :) I loved it when the nausea went away! Can't wait to read whether its a boy or girl!!
ReplyDeleteyou look so cute chelsea! youre such a good cook, infact, i can't make tortillas without think about you!
ReplyDeleteChelsea you look beautiful! Happy belated birthday. I know what you mean about the birthdays, they just aren't that exciting anymore! I get to pack and move on my birthday. Oh yeah, I don't know if Stuart told you but we're moving to Idaho, near his family. It will be nice! Take care!
ReplyDelete