Congratulations! We're so happy for you two. Seeing the way you interacted with Laneah so well just illustrates what great parents you're going to be! Keep in touch!
I just had a wonderful time reading through all your lovely posts. I love this picture of you. You are practically glowing. I think Stuart gave Dan our blog address the other night. I afraid you will be sadly disappointed when you read it. I think there are a total of three posts and the last one was in October, as in almost a year ago. Anyway, I hope to get better. But some days my main accomplish is having happy and healthy kids. Love you guys! We are so excited for you!
We are so excited for you! You and Dan are going to be AWESOME parents! I can tell because Dalton, Abby and Lori all ADORE you both! I guess I need to send you the link to our blog now, huh???
hurray chelsea!!! i'm excited for you
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I'm very happy for you. Our due dates are only a few weeks apart!
ReplyDeleteOOh, I'm so excited! We'll have to throw you a baby shower! Woohoo! Congrats, guys!
ReplyDeleteThat is wonderfully amazing!! We are so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! We're so happy for you two. Seeing the way you interacted with Laneah so well just illustrates what great parents you're going to be! Keep in touch!
ReplyDeleteI just had a wonderful time reading through all your lovely posts. I love this picture of you. You are practically glowing. I think Stuart gave Dan our blog address the other night. I afraid you will be sadly disappointed when you read it. I think there are a total of three posts and the last one was in October, as in almost a year ago. Anyway, I hope to get better. But some days my main accomplish is having happy and healthy kids. Love you guys! We are so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteThat is so exciting! I hope you had a great birthday too!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That is so exciting! I can't wait for you to find out what your having!!
ReplyDeleteWe are so excited for you! You and Dan are going to be AWESOME parents! I can tell because Dalton, Abby and Lori all ADORE you both! I guess I need to send you the link to our blog now, huh???
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog on Stephanie's and what a great time to start following. Congratulations! How are you feeling?
ReplyDelete