Thursday, June 4, 2009

Need a little getaway?

Dan and I spent memorial day weekend in Ocean Shores, WA at a great little bed-and-breakfast. It was so nice to get away and just spend three whole days together. Dan works 12 hour days on average, sometimes longer, seldom shorter. Usually we have only three good hours together in the evenings before we're both too tired to be enjoyable. So this was just what the doctor ordered! We spent time on the beach, ate delish food (another perk at the inn), and generally relaxed. Here's some pics from our great weekend!
The Collins Inn (www.collinsinn.com)
Out on the jette.
Picnic in the car.
Skipping Rocks (Dan tried to teach me, I succeeded only a few times)
These starfish were huge! Each one was bigger than my hands.
Driftwood, lots of driftwood.
At Roosevelt Beach, we found two whole sand dollars, too cool!
Hiking through the rain forest.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, I totally want to try that place out! I want to see starfish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the crap! I thought you said "Meet me at the Flag Pole" not the Blog World! So glad to see you blog! We need to get together for some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok guys we want to see you! We are in Washington too! Please email us we want to see you :) mswimf@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has been forever! I happened across your blog on Stephanie's... sorry for being nosy! I am so happy that life is treating you well. Congrats on graduating! :)

    ReplyDelete