Wednesday, January 23, 2013

First Haircut

Last week I decided it was finally time to give Sam a big boy haircut.  He's nearly eight months old now and  I've trimmed his hair already twice, just to even up some stragglers and keep it out of his eyes, but this time he got the clippers.  Here is the before shot.  Without the trims I would have had to put it in a ponytail to contain it!
 I did it in a few phases, when I thought he would be patient enough for the scisors not to impale him.  This is midway, top short, sides long.  He looked like this for two days, and I was sure getting sick of his redneck do.
 Side note: he does this when he's lounging in his highchair.  Gotta stay limber somehow.
 And here is the finished product!  I was prepared for a meltdown (based on my experience with the bigger boy) but just to prove how different they really are Sam giggled!  I guess he thought the clippers tickled a little.  We sure do love our little Sammy boy!



No comments:

Post a Comment