Saturday, May 26, 2012

Meet me in St. Louis!

A while back Dan and I won the bid on a full day of babysitting from a young woman in our ward.  We finally cashed in and decided to take a trip up to St. Louis for the day.  Our first stop was the temple.  What a great way to start the day!  It was so beautiful and we were very glad to get there once before the baby comes.
Here's a view of the temple from the freeway.
The next stop on our agenda: LUNCH!  We decided to go to The Cheesecake Factory.  It did not disappoint!  As always the food was fabulous and the cheesecake was out of this world.  I appologize for not taking a picture of us stuffing our faces...just kidding, pretty sure you don't want to see that. 
Our last stop was downtown at the Gateway Arch.  Our time was running short and I kinda chickened out so we didn't ride to the top but it was impressive none the less.  The architecture all arount St. Louis was really neat to see and being right next to the Mississippi river was cool.  I was exhausted and my feet hurt by the time we headed home, but it was well worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment