Sunday, October 23, 2011

Long ago and far away...

...We went to one of Marci's games!  It was so cool that she came as close as Norman (only 1.5 hours from here) so that we could go and watch.  It was super special for me because this was her first volleball game I think I've ever been able to go to...better late than never I guess. 

There's our girl, #2 middle blocker.  She got some pretty good play time during this game, an extra treat for us! 
It was a close game, they ended up losing in 4, but the last two games were really close!  It was very exciting.
After the game we got to visit for a little while and James got to give his Aunt Marci some big hugs and kisses for her ride home.  We're looking forward to seeing her again in November when we go to one of her home games in Arkansas.  Go Razorbacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment