Saturday, March 12, 2011

Visit to ID and UT

James and I spent a couple of weeks visiting with my family shortly after our move. Although it made a hectic time a little more hectic to prepare for a long trip, it was worth it! It was so great to spend some time with Grandma, Grandpa, Kendal and Aubrey. James loved them all! One of his favorite things to do at their house was to play the piano. He did it a lot!




Grandpa took us for a driving tour of Malad and the surrounding area in the truck. James fell asleep on the way and looked so sweet I had to capture the moment. I'm not good at taking pictures when I'm on vacation, so unfortunately I didn't get any of James with his Grandpa, this is the closest I got and all you can see is his arm! Sorry Dad.

The weather was snowy for much of the time we were in Idaho, but in Utah it was beautiful! James really enjoyed going for walks with Grandma on the warm sunny afternoons. It was great to visit with my Grandma too. It had been over a year since I'd been to see her.

We had a great time. Thanks for all the wonderful memories, hugs, and kisses you all sent home with us to OK!

No comments:

Post a Comment