If I'm going to sit down and post, I'm gonna POST baby! So there are several new things to check out farther down, just keep on keepin' on folks. (and to any of you out there who are awaiting email responses, I promise I will get to it, right after I finish this post and update the budget [eek!])
Speaking of feasting, for those hungry grandparents, aunts, friends, etc. here are some recent pictures of our little (or not so much) James.
This boy loves him some 'nana muffins!
James was being a real ham one day. I was able to capture a few funny moments with him such as him giggling really hard...
And rolling around on the floor...
And here are some tidbits from life in general lately:
I love it when I catch him looking at a book. Mmm, just watching those chubby little hands turn the pages makes my heart melt.
We've been enjoying the nice weather. As long as it's not too windy (which it quite often is) we like to go out and sit on the porch in the afternoon to watch the birds and touch "outside" things (rocks, grass, leaves, etc.) James has been very cautious about the great outdoors. He had a screaming fit the first time I tried to get him to walk on sand or grass. The poor kids been cooped up in a Minnesota apartment (during the winter even) for half of his life. Anyway, he's starting to acclimatize and it's fun to watch him play and just be a boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment