Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Our life lately


Last week I was able to fly out to visit my family which was so so nice. We had a great time hanging out with everyone (minus Dan, we all missed you honey). My parents are living in a little tiny house while they wait for their house in AZ to sell so we were pretty tight. It's a good thing we love each other so much or that would have been a lot more difficult.
I spent one day in SLC and James got to meet his Great Grandmother. It was extra special because I got really close to her when I lived there this time last year and she was just dying to see the baby (and me too of course).

James did really well on the airplane for which I was very grateful. Our many prayers on his behalf were answered!

Just a few fun times we've had recently:

On Sunday I couldn't open my Costco sized jar of marinated artichoke hearts (love those things) so naturally I asked Dan to do it for me. Turns out he couldn't do it either, so being the man's man that he is he got into his tool box and pulled out his quickgrips. It worked surprisingly well and my craving was apeased.
Dan makes me laugh every day, it's one of the best things about being married to him.



We were given a cute layette a couple weeks ago that came with this hat. We thought it looked a little big...it was big before, now it's huge, but we had some laughs.

James taking a nap with his face all squished up. Snug as a bug!

And here is our little happy guy. I've been getting some really cute videos of his smiles and sounds but blogger is being dumb and I can't post them, so I'll have to work on capturing more of his smiles. James smiles the most for his Daddy. They just warm my heart!

1 comment:

  1. OH! He's growing up! He's changed SO much! What a cute little guy! LOVE how Dan opened those artichokes!!!! We'll have to get together again just as soon as life settles back down for us!

    ReplyDelete