Hello again. I finally uploaded some pictures from our recent adventures (well, sort of recent) so here they are:
In December Dan and I graduated from BYU Idaho. We got to walk together and everything, very fun. Our parents were all there to show their love and support, and the very next day...
...we were loading up the U-Haul like it was going out of style! As you can see, Rexburg was a frozen wasteland and we were ready to move on from all the snow and ice (and homework and tests). So we jumped in the truck and drove...
...and drove...(by the way, this is a picture of Dan trying not to look totally stressed as we slowly inched along the icy I84 in Oregon)...and then we stopped for the night because the roads were horrid...
...This was the next day, much nicer and let me tell you, the North West is beautiful (even though I would never recommend that anyone make this drive between November and February if at all possible.) Then we finally made it to Washington!
I'll try and post the video of our apartment for those who are interested (no promises).
So long story somewhat shortened, after we moved into our apartment we went home for Christmas, then I went to Utah and lived with my dear Grandmother while I completed my student teaching, and Dan continued back up to Washington where I joined him just two weeks ago. It's good to be home!
Chelsea and Dan ~~ It was marvelous to read through your blog, view the great pictures and get an idea of just how extra-special you both are. Thank you so much for sharing your sweetselves with us.......I so enjoyed the informative and interesting time spent reviewing your blog, Chelsea....thank you, again, and please keep up your splendid work~~count me as a follower and fan!!!!!
ReplyDelete