Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Thanksgiving

 We had a great Thanksgiving holiday.  Dan got a four day weekend and Marci drove up to spend her holiday with us as well.  I cooked a somewhat non-traditional meal this year.  I wasn't feeling up to cooking a turkey.  It's a lot of work for the few of us that would eat it plus I frankly am not that fond of it or all it's leftovers (maybe I'm unamerican, but that's the truth).  Anyway, we had a ham instead and it was delish. 
 I just love this shot of our little Sam and his wonderful daddy.  He's got that sweet just-woke-up look with the crazy hair and rosy cheeks.  Mmmm, I'm in love!
 And because we needed a closeup of those big dark chocolate eyes and creamy cheeks...
 We went to a hands-on science museum over the weekend too.  It was lots of fun, but the only picture we walked away from there with was this.  Priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment